Diary of a display obsessed teacher!

Tuesday 23 July 2013

My very first post!

Hello!
Welcome to my blog!  I have seen so many amazing blogs out there sharing teaching ideas, experience and resources and I was inspired! So I thought I would give it a go. It is currently my school summer holiday, which is why I have time on my hands and have started this blog. The downside is that I don't have many photos or resources to share right now, they are all in school.  However I will be sharing the preparation I will be doing as school gets closer and sharing my experience of introducing Daily 5 to my classroom for the first time. After reading the book and seeing a million lovely resources to go with it I am raring to go. American teachers have been using it for years and it sounds great. UK friends watch this space as I try to emulate their success.

Daily 5

No comments:

Post a Comment